Do you have a passion for clean code and work best with a remote startup company based in the US? If that's you, then read on!
We are a rapidly growing startup looking for someone who "has the edge" with developing killer software.
What we do:
We teach men how to build high-status networks of influential men and outstanding women.
The best person for this job would be someone inspired by Dan Bilzerian or Andrew Tate (minus the allegations). If you resonate with their content, you'll love working with us!
If you don't like Andrew Tate or Dan Bilzerian, you should stop reading immediately because you will not like it here!
The right person should love working in the "Red Pill" space, wants to improve their social life as a man, be fluent in English, enjoy startup culture, can commit to working 8-14 hour days, and is willing to work weekends.
You must also join a daily stand-up meeting at 11:30 am New York Time on weekdays. So if you can't commit to that in the long haul, stop reading now.
What you'll do:
- Build new projects within our Typescript Fastify server
- Maintain existing systems
- Write complex SQL queries
- Build internal tools on appsmith.com for the team
- Build web components and pages in SvelteKit
- Integrate our backend server with platforms like Hubspot
- Proficiency in Typescript
- Great understanding of SQL with Postgres
- SvelteKit understanding is a plus but not required (it's easy to learn)
- Ability to commit 8-14 hours a day (This is a full-time gig)
- No other job commitments during working hours
- Ability to join team standup at 11:30 am New York Time
- Hunger to write exceptional code
Technologies you'll use:
- Prisma js
- Turborepo mono repo
- Grafana dashboards
- Google Cloud
We want to have a long relationship with the right person, so if you want to find a solid place to stay, this is the place for you!
To apply for this position, please submit a proposal detailing your experience and why you would be a good fit for our company culture.
Please note that all proposals are fed through a proprietary text analyzer to determine if an AI model generated them. If we find your proposal or question responses to be AI-like, you will be immediately disqualified without question.
We look forward to hearing from you!Hourly Range
: June 28, 2023 20:25 UTCCategory
: Full Stack DevelopmentSkills
:PostgreSQL, API Integration, Business with 10-99 Employees, TypeScript, Svelte
: United States
click to apply