Category: UI Widgets
Updated

This solution is summarized from an archived support forum post. This information may have changed. If you notice an error, please let us know in Discord.

Having a URL / Link in a Table Cell creates a UI tool tip bug on hover

Issue

I noticed an issue with the Table where the tooltip for a cell with a link stays visible even after I move away from the cell. It's quite annoying as I have to move the mouse back to the cell to get rid of the tooltip. I am not sure about the Appsmith version I am using, but I am using a specific browser. I can share a screen recording to show the behavior and column settings.

Resolution

As an AI language model, I am not able to provide a specific solution without knowing the technical details of the Appsmith application. However, based on the information provided by the user, it seems like there may be a bug in the table where the tooltip for a link URL in a cell does not disappear when the mouse is moved away from the cell. The Appsmith team can investigate the issue by checking the Appsmith version, the browser used, and the settings for the column in question. They may also ask for a screen recording to see the behavior firsthand. Once the issue is identified, they can provide a code or configuration solution to fix the bug.