Open to work

@weisshufer

Oleksii Fischer Verified userVerified user

Low-Code Developer & BPA , weisshufer

Community

I am Oleksii Fisher.

A seasoned expert in the realm of digital technologies, boasting over a decade of experience. Having plied my trade in both Ukraine and Germany, I currently lead the IT department of a Bavarian company that specializes in the sales and programming of hearing aids. Simultaneously, I am engaged in entrepreneurial ventures within the IT sector. My expertise encompasses the automation of business processes using artificial intelligence and the digital transformation of enterprises.

My mission is to bolster small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) in the digital age. I streamline processes, rendering companies more agile and sustainable.

⏰ I tackle the issue of time, ensuring that from an hour of routine, 53 minutes are dedicated to the essentials.

💡 Proficient in the digital realm, I am adaptable and provide tailor-made solutions for your business.

💪 My efforts yield tangible results. In a project last year, I managed to slash routine work time from 20 minutes to a mere 33 seconds, facilitating my clients ability to focus on theirs clients.

And when clients witness the transformative results, they're not just impressed – they start dancing! I look forward to connecting with you on LinkedIn and expanding our professional network.

My LinkedIn Profile

Work experience

JobTitle
Company 
Jul 2022 - Present 

PreviousTitle 
OtherCompany 
Oct 2019 - Jul 2022

Areas of expertise
AI
Appsmith
Business Process Automation