I was trying to make a POST call to a local server on my network from an Appsmith App, but it was not working even though the call worked fine when executed from Postman. I realized that the issue was with the data structure and headers not matching what the API was expecting. I reached out to the developer who confirmed the incompatibility between Script server and Appsmith. We found that Appsmith was not sending the required header and data structure. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem possible to compose a raw body that looks like what the API was expecting.
The issue was a compatibility problem between the Script Server and Appsmith. The developer of the Script Server required a specific content-type header and data structure in the request, which was not being used by Appsmith. The solution was not possible as it appeared that Appsmith was unable to provide the required header and data structure. Wireshark packet captures were shared for further investigation.