I had a problem with one of my applications where my users were getting an error message when executing a JS script. I was unable to reproduce the error myself, so I asked for help on how to intercept the error on the client computer. After some troubleshooting, I discovered that a store value was not updating properly, which was causing the error. I was able to fix the issue.
The problem was resolved by identifying that a store value was not updating during processing. This caused an error in the JS script when it was executed by users. The solution was to ensure that the value was updated correctly in the code.
Without further details or code examples, it is unclear how exactly the store value was updated and how it resolved the issue.