Category: Appsmith Support
Updated

This solution is summarized from an archived support forum post. This information may have changed. If you notice an error, please let us know in Discord.

Appsmith crashing while app querying to snowflake

Issue

I am integrating snowflake with my appsmith app and sometimes I am getting an error code 05 with the message "JDBC driver Interrupt exception encountered." I am deploying the app to K8 using Helm and my infrastructure seems fine. I need help figuring out why this error is happening and how to fix it.

Resolution

Unfortunately, as an AI language model, I cannot provide a solution without more context and information about the problem. From the error dump, it seems like there is an issue with the Snowflake plugin in the Appsmith app that is causing interruptions in the JDBC driver. The cause of this error can be various, such as issues with network connectivity or incorrect configurations.

To troubleshoot this issue, the user should first check the Appsmith app's settings and configurations, ensuring they are correct and compatible with the Snowflake plugin. They should also verify that the JDBC driver is up-to-date and that there are no network or firewall issues that could interfere with the connection to Snowflake.

Additionally, it may be helpful to check the Snowflake logs to see if there are any errors or issues with the queries being executed. The user can also reach out to Appsmith support or the Snowflake team for further assistance if needed.