Category: Appsmith Support
Updated

This solution is summarized from an archived support forum post. This information may have changed. If you notice an error, please let us know in Discord.

Are your applications getting deleted?

Issue

My applications keep disappearing from my Cloud workspace, even though Support said they had restored them. I couldn't be specific about which apps were missing because my workspace was full of demos. I added "DO NOT DELETE" to one of my apps, but it still disappeared. I'm wondering if anyone else has had this issue and how I can prevent it from happening again.

Resolution

The user reported that their applications were disappearing from their Cloud workspace, even after speaking to Support. They added "DO NOT DELETE" to the title of one of their applications, but it still disappeared. They asked if anyone else had experienced this issue and what they could do to prevent it.

The Support team responded and said they could still see the app with "Don't delete" in the title. They communicated this to the user on Intercom.

It's unclear from this summary what the actual solution is or if any code examples are necessary. It seems like the main issue is that the user's applications are disappearing, and perhaps there needs to be a more thorough investigation into why this is happening.