Category: Question and Answers
Updated

This solution is summarized from an archived support forum post. This information may have changed. If you notice an error, please let us know in Discord.

Can I configure my environment to automatically download changes from a branch?

Issue

As a user of Appsmith, I want to automatically download updates pushed from the Dev environment to Int and Prod without having to do it manually. Currently, this feature is not available and I have to manually pull changes. I am looking for a solution such as setting up automated Git pulls or a pipeline that can trigger this behavior. I have found an issue tracking this feature on Appsmith's GitHub and have upvoted it and commented with my use case.

Resolution

The solution to automatically download updates pushed on dev without the need for manual pulling in Int and Prod environments using Appsmith is not available at the moment. However, the issue is being tracked on GitHub and users can follow the progress and upvote it to show their interest. In the meantime, users can continue to manually pull changes in the other environments or explore alternative deployment workflows. No code examples are provided in this response.