Category: UI Widgets
Updated

This solution is summarized from an archived support forum post. This information may have changed. If you notice an error, please let us know in Discord.

Can I use a Tab widget inside another Tab widget?

Issue

I was using the Tabs widget to create sections on a page and wanted to insert another tab widget inside the current tab to create subsections. I was unsure if it's possible, but after checking, I found out that it is possible to have a tab widget inside another one.

Resolution

The Tabs widget allows for the creation of sections on a page, but the original question was about inserting another tab widget inside a current tab to create subsections. The solution is that it is possible to have a tab widget inside another one, which creates the desired subsections. To do this, simply add another Tabs widget within the content of a tab in the original Tabs widget.

There is no specific code necessary for this solution, but it is important to make sure each Tabs widget has its own unique ID for proper functionality. Overall, the solution is straightforward and allows for easy organization of content within a page.