Category: How do I do X?
Updated

This solution is summarized from an archived support forum post. This information may have changed. If you notice an error, please let us know in Discord.

Can’t create a CRUD page

Issue

I am unable to create a CRUD page from my SQL server database in Appsmith. This is a known issue and there is currently no solution. However, there is a feature request for it that I can upvote and comment on to help prioritize its implementation.

Resolution

Unfortunately, at the moment, it is not possible to create a CRUD page from a SQL server database on Appsmith. This is a known issue, and the Appsmith team is working on implementing it as a feature in the future. You can track the progress of this feature request on the Appsmith GitHub page, and show your support for it by upvoting and commenting.

Until this feature becomes available, there is no workaround or solution for creating a CRUD page from a SQL server database on Appsmith. However, you can explore other options for your data management needs, such as using other types of databases or integrating with external APIs.