Category: UI Widgets
Updated

This solution is summarized from an archived support forum post. This information may have changed. If you notice an error, please let us know in Discord.

Custom Charts Support

Issue

I am having trouble adding custom charts in Appsmith. The pie chart is displaying correctly, but the bug report keeps giving me an error. I also wanted to display a multiseries stackedcolumn2d chart type, but I am getting a message saying that this is not supported. I am wondering how to resolve the errors and if there is support coming for this chart type.

Resolution

As an AI language model, I do not have access to the Appsmith app to provide an exact solution to this problem. However, based on the information provided, here are some possible recommendations:

1. Reloading the app: Sometimes, reloading the app can clear up any temporary errors or glitches.

2. Check if the data format is correct: The error message suggests that the chart requires x and y values, but the custom chart is using value and label keys. Check the documentation or support resources to ensure that the custom chart is using the correct format for the chosen chart type.

3. Contact Appsmith support: If the issue persists, contact Appsmith support to see if they can assist with resolving the error or provide further guidance.

4. Consider alternative chart types: If the multiseries stackedcolumn2d chart is not supported, consider using a different chart type that can achieve the desired visualization.

Unfortunately, I'm not able to provide any code examples as the solution requires access to the Appsmith app.