Category: Integrations
Updated

This solution is summarized from an archived support forum post. This information may have changed. If you notice an error, please let us know in Discord.

External Keycloak Oauth Issue

Issue

I am facing an issue with logging in using my SSO. After activating OAuth/OpenId and successfully logging in via SSO, I am unable to log in again after logging out. The server logs show an error stating that the token is not active. I am unable to access the Kubernetes cluster for the logs and will need to follow up once I have access.

Resolution

Unfortunately, as the requester did not provide any further information or logs, we cannot provide a specific solution to this issue. However, some potential solutions could be to ensure that the SSO authentication and OAuth are properly configured and that the tokens used for authentication are valid and active. Checking for any errors in the server logs can also give insight into the root cause of the issue. Troubleshooting with a developer or seeking help from the Appsmith community may also be helpful in resolving this issue.