Category: How do I do X?
Updated

This solution is summarized from an archived support forum post. This information may have changed. If you notice an error, please let us know in Discord.

Filter of table

Issue

I want to filter the rows in a table using an external button on the same page. I need help figuring out how to do this.

Resolution

The solution to filtering table data using an external button involves creating a server-side filter for the table. This can be done using a variety of technologies, such as PostgreSQL or MongoDB.

Once you have implemented the desired technology, you can create an external button on the same page as the table. This button will trigger the filtering action when clicked.

The specifics of the code will depend on the technology you are using. However, there are sample apps available on the platform that demonstrate this feature. Forking these apps will allow you to review the code and apply it to your own project.

Overall, the solution involves integrating the table data with an external button action, enabling users to filter and manipulate the data on the page.