Category: Question and Answers
Updated

This solution is summarized from an archived support forum post. This information may have changed. If you notice an error, please let us know in Discord.

How To Display and image that is soing up as a string with a object inside that has the url

Issue

I want to display an image from a URL in my app. The URL is shown in the screenshot provided. To do this, I need to change the column type to Image and set the Computed Value property to "currentRow.Image.url".

Resolution

To display the image from the URL in the provided image, you need to change the column type to Image and then set the Computed Value property to currentRow.Image.url. This can be done by following these steps:

1. Open the table that contains the column you want to display the image in.

2. Click on the column header to open the Column Settings panel.

3. In the Column Type section, select Image.

4. In the Computed Value section, enter currentRow.Image.url.

5. Save your changes to the column.

Now, when you view the table, the column will display the image from the URL that is stored in the current row. Here is an example of what the code for the Computed Value might look like:

currentRow.Image.url

This code accesses the Image property of the current row and then retrieves the url property from it, which is used to display the image in the table.