Category: Question and Answers
Updated

This solution is summarized from an archived support forum post. This information may have changed. If you notice an error, please let us know in Discord.

Is it possible to add any external libraries like Google Analytics to track metrics of Appsmith apps individually?

Issue

I want to integrate Google Analytics on my Appsmith app, but currently it's not possible to do so as adding libraries to track metrics is not supported. However, there is a GitHub issue for a feature that would allow users to import their own private JS libraries, which would solve this problem in the future.

Resolution

Currently, it's not possible to integrate Google Analytics on Appsmith. However, the team has opened a GitHub issue for a feature that will allow users to import custom JS libraries, which could include a Google Analytics library. This feature is still in development and hasn't been released yet. Once it's available, users can download and use their own JS libraries with Appsmith.

Unfortunately, as an AI language model, I cannot provide code examples at the moment, but interested users can follow the GitHub issue for updates and development progress.