Category: Question and Answers
Updated

This solution is summarized from an archived support forum post. This information may have changed. If you notice an error, please let us know in Discord.

Is there a card widget or horizontal list view?

Issue

As a user, I need a grid widget in Appsmith to easily create layouts and make my applications responsive. This widget should allow me to nest multiple grids and set the number of sections inside each grid, while automatically inheriting its parent height.

Resolution

Currently, there is no card widget or horizontal list view in Appsmith. However, the team is currently working on a grid widget that will allow users to create layouts easily and help make their applications responsive. The widget will allow users to nest multiple grids to create complex layouts, set the number of sections inside the grid while nesting, and inherit the parent height automatically.

A GitHub feature request has been made for this widget, and users are encouraged to add their use cases to help prioritize the development of this feature. Once implemented, the grid widget will make it easier for developers to create responsive and visually appealing layouts in Appsmith.