Category: How do I do X?
Updated

This solution is summarized from an archived support forum post. This information may have changed. If you notice an error, please let us know in Discord.

No data to display fix

Issue

I am encountering an issue with a multiselect in my app's list feature. It works properly in the app, but when I deploy it, it doesn't display correctly. I need help resolving this problem.

Resolution

Unfortunately, as an AI language model, I am not able to provide specific code solutions to your issue without more information about the technology stack and platform being used. However, based on the information provided, it sounds like there may be a problem with the display settings on the deployed version of your app.

One possible solution could be to check and adjust the display settings for the multiselect component to ensure that it is properly rendering on the deployed version. Additionally, you may want to check any error logs or console output for any clues about the root cause of the issue.

Another potential solution could be to try using a different multiselect component or a different method for adding rows to the list. This could help determine whether the problem is specific to the multiselect component itself or if there is a broader issue with the app's display settings.

In any case, I would recommend working with a developer or technical support team to diagnose and resolve the issue. They may be able to provide more specific guidance and assistance in finding a solution.