Category: How do I do X?
Updated

This solution is summarized from an archived support forum post. This information may have changed. If you notice an error, please let us know in Discord.

Redirect to appsmith login page

Issue

I have a private app that is supposed to redirect non-logged-in users to a login page, but instead, they receive a 404 page not found error. This is causing a problem for our semi-internal users who don't need to go through the tutorial. I've opened a bug report on this issue on GitHub.

Resolution

The original poster reported an issue with a private app where non-logged-in users were receiving a 404 error instead of being directed to a login page. Appsmith team clarified that this behavior is intended, but the original poster noted that this is not what actually occurs. They opened a bug report on Github with steps to reproduce the issue.

The solution will likely involve fixing the code that directs non-logged-in users to the login page instead of a 404 error. This will require testing and debugging to identify and fix the issue. It may also involve updating the app's login page or building a custom login system to avoid the issue altogether. Code examples may be necessary to identify and resolve the issue.