Category: JavaScript
Updated

This solution is summarized from an archived support forum post. This information may have changed. If you notice an error, please let us know in Discord.

This.params to MongoDB query not working with arrays

Issue

I recently updated to the latest version of Appsmith and MongoDB, and I have encountered what I believe is a bug. My MongoDB Find query called “get_student_active_course” worked before the update, but now requires me to pass {{this.params.paramies}} inside an array. When I pass the value through code using Object.entries and toString, I receive an error. I have reported this to the Appsmith engineers and provided more information such as screenshots and logs.

Resolution

The user upgraded to the newest version of Appsmith and MongoDB, but encountered a bug with a MongoDB Find query that worked before the update. The issue seems to be related to passing an array as a parameter. After investigating the issue, Appsmith engineers requested more information, including screenshots and logs. They will use this information to determine the cause of the bug and provide a solution.