Category: Appsmith Support
Updated

This solution is summarized from an archived support forum post. This information may have changed. If you notice an error, please let us know in Discord.

Unable to connect to Visual Studio (Azure DevOps) Git repo

Issue

I am having trouble connecting to our Git repo on Visual Studio/Visual Studio Online/Azure DevOps. Appsmith seems to require a repo ending with .git, but our repo URL doesn't have that. I can't post a screenshot because of a re-centering issue, but the URL looks like blahblah@vs-ssh.visualstudio.com:v3/blahorg/Appsmith-TEST/Appsmith-TEST. It's a bug, and I'm following the issue for updates.

Resolution

The user is experiencing difficulty connecting to their Git repo on Visual Studio. Appsmith is requiring a repo ending with ".git" but the user's URL for their repo does not have this ending. They are unable to post a screenshot of the error they are receiving but have provided the URL they are using. Another user, @anagh, is asked for help, but it is determined to be a bug and the user is directed to follow the issue for updates. No code examples are necessary for this issue.